We also provide flexible IT outsourcing services and infrastructure support including IT help desk, desktop management services, IT monitoring & systems management, support for mobile devices and applications, network monitoring, training and more.
Our goal is to ensure our IT outsourcing services appropriately integrate into your business strategy, as it stands today and as it evolves over time.
Why outsource your IT?
IT outsourcing creates value across all parts of your business, minimises risk and enhances your competitive footing in uncertain markets. Outsourcing improves the following elements of your business:
Strategy and Leadership:
- Enhanced and protected competitive advantage: ‘IT thinking’ fully integrated into your business strategy
- Focussed Leadership: focus on business insight, not housekeeping
- Stabilised, predictable monthly costs
- Streamlined, cost-efficient processes
- Risk minimised
Processes and applications:
- Standardised integrated IT and business processes
- Highest security processes
- Agility to respond fast to market developments
- Scalable and poised for future growth and strategic transitions
- Realising value and retaining talent
- A productive staff supported by appropriate technology
- Place of choice working: Fully collaborative, mobile, millennial working environment for greater staff engagement, productivity and client satisfaction
- Longer term: An empowered workforce realising potential as focus shifts from maintenance to innovation
- On-hand expertise to cover talent deficit
- We measure our outsourced IT services against our customers’ objectives. We use our customer-focussed metrics to regularly measure the ROI of your IT investment against whatever outcomes realise value for your business – allowing you to translate our services into a tangible and measureable asset.
Why outsource to Pakistan?
- Priority industry in Pakistan
- Great emphasis placed on software export by government of Pakistan.
- Costs in Pakistan are significantly lesser than any developed nations.
- Tax exemption for IT companies till 2016
- Over 85% of telecommunications infrastructure is on fiber optic cables
- Availability of low cost but highly talented workforce
- Low cost of software development and website development in Pakistan
- Excellent infrastructure to do financial transactions for projects
- Fast and reliable internet services are available in Pakistan
- Pakistani government and companies are continuously investing in new hardware upgrades to make services better.